We were so encouraged by what God has done through our online prayer meetings that we want to gather again every Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday at 8pm. The following link will go live at 7:50pm and we will get started right at 8pm.
Two notes about joining the call:
1 – Feel free to login or to join anonymously. You can participate in all aspects of the call either way.
2 – If you are joining from a computer, you can do so through the web or by downloading the Microsoft Teams app. If you are joining by phone, you will need to download the Microsoft Teams app – here’s the link for iOS and Android versions.
See below technical information if you are having issues connecting.
As an attendee of a live event in Microsoft Teams, you can watch live events and participate in the moderated Q&A. You can’t share audio or video.
Watch this video for an overview of attending a live event in Teams.
Before watching a live event
Join the live event
Open the live event link, to join the event.
- If you open the event from Teams, you’ll join the event in Teams.
Note: Live events don’t use your Microsoft Teams device preferences yet. Use your operating system sound setting to choose your speaker for the live event.
- If you open the event from Outlook, you can join from the web or open the event in Teams.
- If the live event hasn’t started, you’ll see the message “The live event has not yet started.”
- For live events that are open to the public:
- If you’re already signed in to Teams, you’ll join as an authenticated user.
- If you’re not signed into Teams, you’ll join anonymously on the web.
- If you’re attending the live event on the web, use a media-source extension(MSE)-enabled web browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Edge. Safari is not currently supported.
Note: If the live event begins in low resolution, you might need to manually reset it to a higher resolution.