Taking the step of membership indicates that you are committed to the mission, calling, vision, strategy, and beliefs of Restoration City. It indicates your desire to join us our other members in living out the following commitments:
- Attend – I commit to prioritizing corporate worship with my Restoration City Church family. (Heb. 10:25)
- Pray – I commit to praying consistently for the mission of our church and for restoration in Washington, DC. (1 Tim.2:1-2, Eph. 6:18-19)
- Connect – I commit to being an active participant in Biblical community through Restoration City Church. (1 Thess. 2:8)
- Witness – I commit to living as a missionary to Washington, DC; looking to develop relationships and share the gospel with people in my spheres of influence. (2 Cor. 5:20, 1 Peter 2:9).
- Serve – I commit to serving in at least one ministry of Restoration City Church. (Eph. 2:10, Eph 4:11-12)
- Give – I commit to supporting the work of Restoration City Church financially through regular giving. (1 Cor. 16:1-2, Malachi 3:10, 2 Cor. 8:9)
- Preserve – I commit to diligently preserving unity within the congregation of Restoration City Church. (Eph. 4:3).
- Love – I commit to loving the other members of Restoration City Church as Jesus has loved me. (John 13:34)
- Resolve – I commit to resolving conflict quickly and directly with the person involved. (Mt. 18:15-17)
To become a member of Restoration City, we require that you be a baptized follower of Jesus and participate in a Membership Class. Our next class is on Sunday, March 7 from 1:00 – 2:30pm via Zoom. You can register using the button below.