“I proclaim to you good news of great joy that will be for all the people”
– Luke 2:10
During this season of increased generosity, we want to focus our giving as a church on four key objectives. We’re grateful for the opportunity to support the following partners and projects.
RCC Operating Budget: $80,000
- Like most non-profits, we rely on additional year end giving to fund our operating budget as we pursue our calling of making disciples who are being restored by Jesus, in community, and for mission.
Alleviate Poverty: $10,020
- Community Lodgings – $4,800. Provide weekender tote bags with nutritious snacks for 24 students for the entire school year.
- Three Roots International (TRI)– $5,220. Purchase 100 desks and chairs for Babogaya Primary School, plus a desk and chair for the principal. Purchase annual medical checkups for 150 children.
Build the Church: $13,000
- Summit Collaborative– $5,500. Our network of churches has a vision to plant 1,000 churches in our generation.
- Kuala Lumpur Church Plant- $5,000. Support Pastor Peter Park and the team that will be replanting Harvest Bible in KL in 2023/24.
- Hispanola Institute of Theology (HIT) – $2,500. Install air conditioning at the Institute’s main facility in Montellano, Dominican Republic.
Long-Term Community Development: $10,000
- Casa Chirilagua – $5,000. Come alongside Casa’s vision to develop a curriculum for the students they serve that is contextualized for the unique needs of the Chirilagua community.
- Three Roots International – $5,000. Invest in the construction of a well to provide water for a community that currently does not have access to clean drinking water.
Total External Giving: $33,020
Total Year End Giving: $113,020
**Any additional giving will be allocated between Three Roots International’s well project and HIT’s need to acquire an additional permanent facility in Sabaneta, Dominican Republic.
Three Easy Ways To Give
Online – When prompted, select the For All The People sub-fund.
By Check – You can either drop off a check in our secure giving boxes during any of our December gatherings or mail your contribution to PO Box 7418, Arlington, VA 22207. Be sure to include For All The People in the memo line of your check. If you are mailing a check, please make sure your contribution is postmarked by December 31st.
Transfer Stock – All stock transfers made in the month of December will be credited to year end giving.